Please be aware that Getech is following government guidelines during this crisis and that all office staff are now working from home. Getech’s business continuity plan has been implemented and all our systems are performing as expected. All sales, financial, admin and support staff have full access to their business applications and phones, so there will be minimal disruption or reduction of service. Please make contact with Getech in your usual manner, phone, e-mail or webchat.
Getech’s warehouse is still open but has moved to a reduced split shift rota to protect our warehouse staff but also to ensure we can continue to receive and despatch customer orders. Due to the reduced staffing levels in the warehouse, there may be a slight delay in processing orders but we are currently maintaining our usual productivity levels.
Getech will continue to adhere to all government advice and will keep our customers updated.
Welcome to Getech
Since 1990, Getech has developed into one of the largest independent value-added distributors and providers of desktop services in the UK. Getech holds the position of the largest thin client distributor in the UK.
Getech also operates in a number of vertical markets, such as Education, Telecoms and Manufacturing Services and has adopted sales, support and logistics structures, which are totally focused on developing on-going value added relationships.
Our success is based on unrivalled commitment to our partners. We work to excel in everything we do.
What we do
- Successful partnerships with leading vendors and resellers has enabled Getech Distribution to become the UK's leading value added distributor for thin client technology. But that's not all we do... please visit our Distribution website to see our current portfolio of products.
- With over 20 years of experience, we are a trusted and established partner to universities and colleges within the higher education sector. We are also an appointed supplier under the National Desktop and Notebook Agreement (NDNA) for Lenovo.
- As a Google for Education Premier Partner, we are able to provide schools with everything needed to achieve a cloud-based learning environment, from Wi-Fi and internet connectivity to Chromebooks and tablets.
- We are a repair centre for Acer, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba and Dell Wyse. We offer total support and peace of mind for repairs both in and out of warranty, all with excellent service and impressive turnaround times as part of an agreed SLA.
- As a Premier Partner of BT, Getech has the experience to assist resellers who are providing BT products and services as part of their sales portfolio.
- StudentStore.co.uk is our e-commerce site for students where they can purchase laptops and other IT equipment.
- Chromebooks4Schools.com, a division of Getech Education, aims to provide a comprehensive resource for schools offering advice, tips and best practice guides to teaching the curriculum in a stimulating, collaborative environment through the use of Chromebooks and G Suite for Education.